Senior Clerical Assistant (Maternity Leave)
Jo has been working in this post since December 2012. Jo originally started working at the WT Centre for Stem Cell Research in November 2007 when she became the Centre receptionist. In 2008 she began working as the Administrative Assistant on the EC FP7 Project EuroSyStem, progressing to the EuroSyStem Planning and Communications Assistant in December 2008. Jo stayed with the EuroSyStem project until it ended in October 2012.
Contact numbers: Tel: 01223 760288, Fax: 01223 760241
Jo's main responsibilities are as follows:
- Administration of the Wellcome Trust 4 Year PhD Programme
- Administrative support for all other SCI studentship recruitment, reporting, events etc.
- Administrative support to SCI Administrator & SCI coordinator during the planning and building phase
- Maintain the administrative sections of the SCI intranet
- Assist with the preparation of the Institute’s annual report
- Assist with the organisation of annual symposia & conferences
- Minute-taking when required for the Steering committee
- Provide support for the Symplectic submissions for the Institute and provide management reporting for the Director, the Administrator and the SCI Coordinator as needed