Want to know more about some of our Principal Investigators and their world-leading stem cell research? Check out our new podcast series, where masters student Mariana Alves (Silva Lab) gets them talking...
- Podcast 1 - Tuesday 11 April - Professor Roger Barker
- Podcast 2 - Tuesday 18 April - Dr Jenny Nichols
- Podcast 3 - Tuesday 25 April - Dr Cédric Ghevaert
Produced as part of the Exchanges at the Stem Cell Institute project, funded by a Public Engagement Seed Fund from the Stem Cell Institute.
Other stem-cell themed podcasts that are worth a listen:
- The Stem Cell Podocast series
- The blunt truth about 'cutting edge' medical research, CBC Listen
- Stem Cell Games, BlueSciRadio
- Stem Cells, Scientific Council